Brandon Hall Group provides research, analysis, reports and other information, and services and currently publishes analytical reports and other content on an online platform which is found at: https://membership.brandonhall.com/.
The information contained on the Brandon Hall Group membership platform is provided to clients of Brandon Hall Group (“the client”) and is subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
The client accepts the Terms and Conditions of use of the services as set forth below:
I. Registration/Access to Brandon Hall Group member platform.
The client agrees that they have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions herein and that any and all of the information requested by Brandon Hall Group has been provided to Brandon Hall Group. Further, the client represents that the information provided by the client in the registration to the best of its knowledge is accurate and complete.
II. Terms and Conditions of Use of Brandon Hall Group member platform.
Brandon Hall Group agrees to allow the client the use of information provided on the Brandon Hall Group member platform and which use is subject to the following:
- Access to Brandon Hall Group Member Center shall be for the period of time as stated in the Membership Agreement or online checkout and will allow access to the areas of the Brandon Hall Group membership.
- If the client has purchased an Excellence Club membership to the Brandon Hall Group Member Center the client’s use of the information is available for the client only and may not be shared with other persons or entities unless otherwise provided in this agreement.
- Research contained in the Brandon Hall Group Member Center and/or Web-based TotalTech®️ and/or DataNow®️ are for informational purposes only for the benefit of the client and the client’s organization. The client is authorized to download the online report (in PDF, PowerPoint, jpg or png format) to the client’s computer. The file may not be distributed or made available on a file server, intranet, or Internet for others to view. If the client does not renew, any stored research assets of Brandon Hall Group should be deleted, unless specifically designed for the client. The client is only authorized to distribute content that is included in the contract license agreement.
- The client has the ability to export graphics from DataNow®️during its membership term. The graphics must be used exactly as they appear when downloaded from the Brandon Hall Group website, without modification or amendment. They may be used in both printed, online and web-based material distributed by the client or third-party entities authorized by the client to use them to support client marketing efforts. The use of any graphics exported from DataNow®️ will only be licensed during the membership term, and all references to said graphics and the data they contain must be cited. Permission of the use of graphics is only valid to active Brandon Hall Group members. If membership expires, client will have 30 days to remove graphics and content from any collateral that it is located in such as printed, online and web-based material, and on third-party materials or websites.
- The client is specifically prohibited from redistribution (including photocopying, e-mailing, posting without restriction), transfer or resale of any part of the research contained in the Brandon Hall Group Member Center and/or web based TotalTech®️ and/or DataNow®️, internally or externally without the written consent of Brandon Hall Research. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, nonprofit, or public purposes or, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works of all or any portion of any research, other than the use of graphs generated by DataNow®️ as outlined above. Any unauthorized use of any research is prohibited. Information in the Member Center and/or web based TotalTech®️ may not be quoted in any medium/media, especially for marketing purposes, without prior written authorization from Brandon Hall Group.
- The information in the Member Center and/or web based TotalTech®️ and/or DataNow®️ is copyrighted and licensed.
III. Disclaimer. Significant effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in the Brandon Hall Group Member Center, web based TotalTech®️ and DataNow®️. However, Brandon Hall Group is not responsible for loss caused by errors, omissions, misprints, or misinterpretation of the contents. The publisher disclaims any liability to any person or organization by reliance on the contents of this publication.
This is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the Parties, and this license supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communication between the parties relating to the subject matter of the agreement.