Excellence at Work 203 – Executive Series: EY’s Pathway to Purpose Program Helps Employees Find Their Purpose and VisionKMarler
- What is EY’s Pathway to Purpose program?
- What is unique about it?
- Can you briefly describe how this program works?
- Take us through a short scenario of what someone going through the program looks like?
- What is your purpose?
- What is your vision?
- Describe your point of view of chasing purpose.
- Why do you think so many people, especially millennials, have difficulty articulating their purpose and how does this impact them early in their careers?
- How many EY employees are going through this program?
- What kind of results and impact did EY achieve?
- Personal purpose and vision
- What does “Without purpose, vision is blind” mean?
- Connecting your purpose to your work
- Mining your story for purpose
- Insights from Tal’s journey
- And more!
Tal imagines a world where people are so inspired by what they are learning that they feel compelled to pass it on to others. Over his 27-year career at EY, Tal continually finds ways to create learning moments and opportunities to excite and motivate those around him. A few years ago, Tal found his “home” leading the Learning & Development team for the 80,000 people that make up the EY Americas practice, across 31 countries. In his role, Tal wakes up each day with a passion to make things better for others so they can thrive and, in turn, make things better for others. As more and more people thrive, Tal hopes they inspire those around them to learn more and to pass it on to others.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today. EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. EY member firms do not practice law where prohibited by local laws. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
EY on Social Media
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com