Excellence at Work Episode 240: The Customer Education Journey: Continuous, Engaging Product Training
Speaker: Nick Eriksen: Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, Eurekos
Eurekos is a purpose-built LMS that rapidly onboards and continuously engages customers and partners. It includes an integrated suite of tools for certification, eCommerce, branded portals, mobile learning, and rapid content. This makes it easy to deliver product training that retains more customers and transforms partners into advocates.
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Nick Eriksen, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/Eurekos_EI_240
- What are the keys to success after onboarding customers and partners?
- Keeping customers engaged
- Retaining customers and expanding product usage (and upselling)
- Encouraging advanced training
- Certification for customers and partners
- Measuring results and fine-tuning
- What you should look for in a learning system that supports external training
- Training new customers and other users who need training after onboarding
- Building a customer community to share best practices
- Insights from Nick’s journey
- And more!
Social Media Handles
- Twitter https://com/eurekoslms
- LinkedIn https://dk.linkedin.com/company/eurekos
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/eurekoslms/
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For 30 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com