Excellence at Work 206 – Executive Series: How SCL Health is Selecting, Promoting, and Developing Leaders Differently in 2022KMarler
- How do you presently approach learning?
- Has your leadership strategy changed to support the modern workforce?
- Is SCL Health selecting, promoting and developing leaders differently in 2022 and beyond?
- What resources are you using to support your change?
- What tools and technology do you recommend to learning leaders for their workforce?
- Is technology the most important tool for learning and leadership development?
- What is the best blend of learning modalities?
- Is mobile learning still important?
- Is leadership development more or less important in 2022 and beyond?
- What does the modern executive require?
- Insights from Andy’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Andy Lawrence, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/SCL_EI_206.
Andy is SCL Health’s Vice President of Human Resources — Enterprise Learning & Personal Development. In support of SCL Health’s Mission Forward 2025 Strategic Plan, Andy and his fellow learning and development community of practice colleagues have earned a reputation for continuous improvement and the successful application of new and meaningful methods, practices and resulting educational programs and services that increase system knowledge-sharing, rapidly replicate best practices, unify processes, drive productivity and efficiency gains, and achieve benefits from scale. In so doing, they honor the sacred mission of SCL Health and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
In his spare time, Andy is pursuing an International Coaching Federation Executive Coaching Certification through Innovative Connections and enjoys mentoring college students and new leaders, and writing and vocal coaching.
About SCL Health
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the health of the people and communities it serves, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. Founded by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in 1864, its $2.8 billion health network provides comprehensive, coordinated care through eight hospitals, more than 150 physician clinics, home health, hospice, mental health and safety-net services primarily in Colorado and Montana. SCL Health relentlessly focuses on delivering safe, high-quality, effective care to every patient, every time, everywhere. In 2019, SCL Health invested $255 million in community benefits — 9 cents of every dollar it earns — to support health improvement in its communities. SCL Health won five Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards in 2021.
Social Media Handles
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sclhealthsystem
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sclhealth
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sisters-of-charity-of-leavenworth-health-system
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SCLHealth
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/sclhealth
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com.