Excellence at Work 207: The Value of Learning Experience and Why it Matters NowKMarler
- What is Learning Experience?
- The debate around LMS vs. LXP and why it is so much more than that today?
- How do gamification, VR, interactive media, video practice, and coaching add to your overall LX?
- What is your LX score and how can you improve on it?
- Learner-centric program design and how adoption is driven by reskilling and upskilling.
- What is the Skillset Economy and why does it matter to businesses today?
- How can you leverage all the platform, authoring, and interaction tools available today to scale your learning program and engage learners in their own development?
- Insights from Jon’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Jon Tota, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/ELB_EI_207.
Jon Tota began his career in financial services as a technology trainer for PaineWebber and UBS before cofounding Edulence in 2002 and creating Knowledgelink as one of the first subscription-based online training services. Under his leadership, the team at Edulence innovated the LMS model and scaled Knowledgelink to serve several hundred thousand annual users in multiple verticals. In 2020, Edulence was acquired by eLearning Brothers and Knowledgelink evolved into the new Rockstar Learning Platform, offering the latest innovations in the learning experience. Tota now serves as the company’s Rockstar Learning Evangelist, speaking on learning experience design topics and educating customers on leveraging eLearning Brothers solutions to create eLearning experiences that rock.
About ELB Learning
ELB Learning is a one-stop shop for creating and delivering better learning experiences. We offer the most comprehensive suite of products and services to help you conquer your training challenges. Our products include tools for building learning games, virtual reality training, eLearning courses, and video-based practice, as well as an LXP and LMS. We also offer learning strategy services, custom learning development and staff augmentation.
A Brandon Hall Group Platinum Preferred Provider, ELB Learning won five BHG Excellence Awards in 2021
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com