Excellence at Work 208: Platform-Driven Transformation: Contingent Workforce Management’s Time to Shine
- What is a contingent workforce?
- Is the contingent workforce here to stay?
- What are the advantages of the contingent workforce?
- How do companies organize and manage the contingent workforce?
- Why is the contingent workforce a competitive advantage for businesses?
- What is the impact of the contingent workforce on the war for talent?
- What is a contingent workforce management platform?
- To what extent should companies invest and develop their contingent employees?
- What are some of the challenges you anticipate with a contingent workforce and how should business leaders prepare for them?
- Insights from Kevin’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Kevin Akeroyd, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/PRO_EI_208.
Kevin Akeroyd serves as PRO Unlimited’s Chief Executive Officer and leads the vision and strategy for the company. He is recognized as one of the technology industry’s most tenured and trusted experts. Kevin has held executive leadership roles at some of the world’s most notable brands that are category leaders in Cloud Software, Services and Data. Prior to PRO, Kevin served as Global CEO at an industry-leading SaaS Marketing and Communications software provider, where he took the company public on the NYSE before selling it for $2.8 billion.
About PRO Unlimited
Serving hundreds of the world’s most recognizable brands, PRO Unlimited offers modern workforce management and a partner ecosystem supported by data, software, intelligence and services to meet an organization’s flexible workforce needs. PRO’s Integrated Workforce Management platform can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency and expertise to serve as the holistic platform for the modern workforce. Headquartered in Burlingame, California, PRO has helped global brands and organizations achieve operational and financial success for more than 30 years. For more information, visit www.prounlimited.com. A Brandon Hall Group Silver Preferred Provider, PRO Unlimited won two BHG Excellence Awards in 2021.
Social Media Handles:
- PRO’s Twitter: @ProUnlimited
- PRO’s LinkedIn
- PRO’s Facebook
- Kevin’s LinkedIn
- Kevin’s Twitter: @Akeroyd
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com