Excellence at Work 210: Drive Impactful Business Results with Engaging Customer Training
This episode is a follow-up to the webinar: Drive Impactful Business Results with Engaging Customer Training
- The biggest mistake in training clients— and how to avoid it
- Top tips to create an engaging customer training experience
- Optimizing your content for the modern learner
- Creating social learning opportunities
- Building and measuring learner confidence
- Incorporating gamification in the training program
- Using microlearning to keep learners’ attention
- Creating personalized learning experiences
- Meeting your learners where they are (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- The importance of feedback
- Building a holistic user experience
- The learner-centric attitude
- Insights from Katya’s journey
- And more!
To read the interview from the podcast with Katya Buratovich, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/LearnUpon_Interview_210.
Katya Buratovich is the Manager, Implementation, at LearnUpon, where she is responsible for developing a strategy and leading a team to create exceptional onboarding experiences that help customers achieve their goals. Prior to this, Katya worked in Customer Success, honing her product knowledge so that she could advise customers on how, when, and why to use technology to define objectives, measure progress and identify other factors they should consider to meet learners’ needs.
LearnUpon helps businesses unlock the power of learning. From Fortune 100 companies to rising SMBs, LearnUpon’s user-focused LMS and industry-leading expertise enables businesses to deliver impactful training that fuels employee, partner, and customer success.
Social Media Links
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/learnupon
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/learnupon
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/learnupon
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com.