Excellence at Work 222: Connecting Learning to DoingKMarler
- Similarities and differences between ‘Learning into Doing’ and ‘Learning While Doing
- The challenges to the modern learning organization despite (or because of) technological advances and learning options
- How do you embed learning more effectively into the flow of learning?
- How do high-performing organizations approach learning-measurement?
- How learning professionals make the business case for change to organizational stakeholders
- Insights from Bob’s journey
- And more!
To read the Executive Interview from the podcast with Bob Szostak download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/Vertex_EI_222
For the past 25 years, Bob has been working with commercial, government, and military organizations to transform client and business needs into the design, development, and implementation of practical and innovative learning solutions. With client partners, he has designed and delivered enduring learning solutions that reach over one million learners every year. A Certified Professional Training Manager (CPTM), Bob leads client relationship and solution development and market presence for Vertex Professional Services (VPS).
Vertex Professional Services (VPS) is a global provider of managed learning solutions for commercial, government, and military customers. We create enduring learning solutions that work with our clients’ ecosystem, infrastructure, and budget. Formerly known as Raytheon Professional Services, Our DNA lies in applying sophisticated tools and methodologies, and creating data-driven, innovative learning solutions to accelerate people and business performance.
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com