Excellence at Work Episode 238: The Future of Learning with LearnUponShea Salvato
Speaker: Brendan Noud, Co-founder and CEO – LearnUpon
- What were 2022’s big shifts in learning?
- Where are we heading?
- What trends will take center stage?
- What will the next phase of learning look like?
- What role will just-in-time learning play?
- Job and context-specific micro learning
- Bringing learning to the learner
- The role of AI and how it will feed into just-in-time learning and micro learning
- How getting the right content to the right people at the right time will aid in skill development in the workplace
- How to utilize learning to develop career paths and build/sustain a positive culture that makes employees feel valued.
- Insights from Brendan’s journey
- And more!
Brendan Noud is CEO and co-founder of LearnUpon, Launched in 2012, and with over 1,300 customers worldwide today, LearnUpon’s user-focused LMS and industry-leading expertise enable businesses to deliver impactful training that fuels employee, partner, and customer success.
With over 20 years of experience in the eLearning industry, Brendan has overseen some of the largest and most complex LMS implementations in the world. Prior to co-founding LearnUpon, he worked with WBT Systems and KPMG Consulting. In late 2020, Brendan was selected as an Endeavor Entrepreneur, joining the leading global community of, by, and for high-impact entrepreneurs.
Founded in 2012, LearnUpon‘s mission is to partner with businesses that believe delivering great learning is essential to achieve great results. The company’s learning management system (LMS) is powered by leading technology and provides companies with a centralized hub to easily create and manage learning programs for every audience in an engaging, learner-friendly way.
LearnUpon partners with over 1,300 customers to champion simple, learner-centric experiences for over 13 million learners across over 30 countries globally. With over 300 employees and offices in Dublin, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, Belgrade, and Sydney, LearnUpon LMS makes it easy for businesses to deliver learning that impacts what matters: performance, retention, and growth.
Social Media Links
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/learnupon
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/learnupon
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/learnupon
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For 30 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com