Excellence at Work 204 – Keeping the Human Connection in a Hybrid Learning EnvironmentKMarler
- What trends and innovations will stick around for a long time?
- How has hybrid work impacted learning cultures?
- What technologies are beneficial for encouraging peer learning, community, and real-time coaching?
- How do you determine the best fit and time for live versus self-paced learning?
- Examples of companies (re)investing in live learning
- The best advice for a learning leader to succeed in today’s environment
- The importance of maintaining human connections
- Leveraging the flexibility afforded by the new work reality
- Is virtual learning here to stay?
- Is the hybrid work environment the new default?
- Insights from Ben’s journey
- And more!
To read the interview from the podcast with Ben Lowell, download the pdf here: https://go.brandonhall.com/Class_Interview_204.
Ben is a corporate learning strategist, digital workplace expert, and part-time music composer and actor. He has extensive experience in Learning and Development and began his career as a facilitator and instructional designer at Fidelity Investments. He then moved into public education, where he taught Spanish in seventh through ninth grades and helped develop a language curriculum for his school district. He later returned to corporate learning, first as the director of eLearning and then as Director of L&D at the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies, where he designed and delivered eLearning solutions for various businesses. Ben eventually shifted to learning technology and worked within strategy, sales, and customer success at Instructure, Pluralsight, and Class Technologies. Ben is devoted to the concept of lifelong learning and learning as a process, not an event.
Class Technologies is a live virtual learning platform that supports face-to-face learning at scale, enabling employees to learn with and from each other in context-rich, active learning experiences. With collaboration, engagement, and reporting tools, Class reinvents virtual learning to drive meaningful outcomes to employees and create business impact. Founded in 2020 by education software pioneer Michael Chasen, Class Technologies is headquartered in Washington, DC, with staff around the world. Class Technologies is a Brandon Hall Group Gold Preferred Provider and won three Excellence awards in 2021.
Social Media Handles
- LinkedIn: Class For Enterprise
- Twitter: @ClassEnterprise
- Facebook: WeAreClassTech
- Instagram: @WeAreClassTech
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com