HCMx Radio 179: Digital Learning TodayMelissa Benavides
Potoula Chresomales is responsible for platform product management and user experience design at Skillsoft and launched the award-winning learning experience platform, Percipio. Potoula founded the Skillsoft Design Partner Program to collaborate with leading global companies to design Percipio to inspire, motivate, and engage learners. She drives rapid innovation through agile software development and applies the UX-driven process of prototype-test-iterate to build features that drive value and ease of use. Percipio has won 25 awards and through a combination of AI-driven personalization, digital badges, and role-based learning paths, Percipio has engaged learners driving more repeat visits and longer session times which increased the median learning hours by 4X as compared to traditional platforms.
Prior to joining Skillsoft, Potoula held leadership positions in product management and marketing at Kaplan Test Prep, The College Board, McGraw-Hill and JP MorganChase. She is a founding member of the Digital Learning Consortium and a mentor with Built By Girls, which aims to prepare the next generation of women leaders in technology. Potoula has an M.B.A from the Tuck School at Dartmouth and a B.S. from New York University.
Skillsoft delivers digital learning, training and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets — their people — and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 45 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology and Developer, Digital Transformation and Compliance.
- Learning in the flow of work
- COVID-19 and remote work’s impact of learning
- How does learning in the flow of work apply to individuals, teams and enterprises at-large?
- How has learning affected the work-life balance (and vice versa)?
- Personalized learning at scale
- Why is one-size-fits-all-learning ineffective?
- Using AI and distinct learning personas to design digital learning for individuals
- Improving access and connecting people to learning
- How does “skills-mapping” improve learning experiences and outcomes?
- How do skills-based learning L&D systems enable enterprises to build strategic capabilities?
- What’s ahead for Skillsoft
- Insight’s from Potoula’s journey
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 27 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library on women in leadership and diversity and inclusion topics, please visit www.brandonhall.com