HCMx Radio 188: Healthy Leaders & Healthy Cultures
Guests: Bob Rosen, Founder and CEO of The Healthy Leader
Bob Rosenis a trusted CEO adviser, organizational psychologist and bestselling author. He has long been on a mission to transform the world of business, one leader at a time. Bob founded The Healthy Leader® and Healthy Companies International thirty years ago with the singular goal of helping executives and managers achieve their leadership potential. With support from a multiyear grant from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, Bob and his colleagues began an in-depth study of leadership. Since then, he has personally interviewed more than 500 CEOs — in fifty-five countries — in organizations as diverse as Ford, Motorola, Johnson & Johnson, Singapore Airlines, Brinks, Northrop Grumman, Toyota, Citigroup, PepsiCo, ING and PricewaterhouseCoopers. He has become an adviser to many of these companies. Bob is a frequent media commentator who has been quoted in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Bloomberg Businessweek, Financial Times, Time, Chief Executive Magazine, and more. Bob’s books include The Healthy Company, Leading People, Just Enough Anxiety, Global Literacies, The Catalyst and The New York Times Bestseller Grounded. His book CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life, is a Washington Post Bestseller. Bob graduated from the University of Virginia. He subsequently earned a Ph.D. in clinical psychology at the University of Pittsburgh. Bob teaches in executive education programs and has been a longtime faculty member in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at George Washington University’s School of Medicine.
About The Healthy LeaderThe Healthy Leader® is a global consulting and education company, specializing in human-centric leadership. The Healthy Leader has spent more than 30 years developing evidence-based solutions that help to transform executives into healthy leaders, staff into agile, high-performance teams and companies into healthy and sustainable cultures. The foundation conducts a long-standing research and thought-leadership program interviewing more than 600 CEOs in 55 countries on the human side of business. The Healthy Leader’s unique and scalable approach helps organizations accelerate transformation and innovation, foster growth resilience and create healthy leaders and the culture that helps to align and execute the human side of business.
The Healthy Leader’s Social Media Links:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheHealthyLeader
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/thehealthyleader/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/TheHealthyLeadr
- YouTube –https://www.youtube.com/user/HealthyCompaniesIntl
- What is the new employee experience look like?
- Why are leaders and companies unprepared for these changes?
- How is leadership burnout making it difficult for leaders to care about their employees?
- How can leaders humanize the employee experience?
- How to stay healthy and happy and avoid burnout and fatigue?
- How to stay agile and adaptive in a world of uncertainty
- How to feel engaged and connected in a virtual world
- How to learn and grow when there is no time
- Do healthy leaders and healthy cultures perform better?
- How are companies developing healthy leaders and building healthy cultures inside their organizations?
- Insights from Bob’s journey
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 27 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com