HCMx Radio 192: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 2022KMarler
Rahul Singh is a digital learning enthusiast, passionate about helping organizations and leaders solve challenges around learner engagement and student outcomes through the intervention of learning technologies. In a career span of over 15 years in the digital learning space, he has helped a host of global organizations and educational institutions in implementing a wide variety of new initiatives around their digital learning strategy.
Harbinger Systems is a global company providing software technology services for independent software vendors and enterprises, specializing in product engineering. Since 1990, Harbinger has developed a strong customer base worldwide. Harbinger’s customers are software product companies, including hi-tech startups in Silicon Valley, leading product companies in the U.S. and large in-house IT organizations. Harbinger Systems builds software solutions leveraging digital technologies for HRTech, WorkTech, HealthTech and EdTech.
- Harbinger’s culture
- Why and how are DE&I becoming an integral part of Harbinger’s culture
- The importance of DE&I to learner engagement
- The most effective strategies for incorporating DE&I into learning and design
- What is Equity in Learning Design? Why does it matter?
- How can you ensure Equity in Learning Design?
- The effect of DE&I on businesses and the business need for it
- The importance of DE&I on remote work.
- What are the best practices for DE&I and remote work?
- Insights from Rahul’s journey
- And more!
We are a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 28 years, we have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Our vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means our team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and — most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
If you have questions about our discussion today or would like access to our research library, please visit www.brandonhall.com